Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday and Sunday


(Big plans brewing)

Saturday: Partied with Fawnaa in the Dunes on BRD. 2 levels in no time and no drama. I had to sleep a link or add once or twice, but otherwise it was a textbook performance. It was fun seeing Fawnaa again and we all had fun together.

Saw Aawravi again and planned to help her get to the Dunes as she was 14 now ^^

Sunday: Came home to find Aaw is 18 and already partying. So I changed it up - I'd help her with her subjob items. I also got a pearl request from Leppa, an Italian player. I was going to help both but he wound up getting an invite just before I came back.

I was gone because...

It's A Boy!!! Jesup came into the world (of Siren) last night about 9pm. This is Ape's character, a Hume. It took over an hour to create the POL account then create the toon. I was able to have her logged in on one system while I used the other - Mucho lag!

I didn't stay on long with both systems and shut one down to resume helping Aawravi. We got 2 of 3 (still need a skull). She actually got her tank from her earlier party to help on the skull as I had to get out at 10:30. We chatted about game stuff for a bit then I hit the pillows.

No comments: