Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miscellany



* New-scroll farming for WHM. I've had a change of plans here. I'm going to resume partying, at 65 and up, to get the skillups I need. If nothing else, I can make faster progress on Healing and probably Divine. Then regular SU parties to get the rest.

I got Sacrifice and RR3, partly thanks to Icedragon. He was killing Gob Alchemists in SSG while I was there. He offered some help after I had a bad moment with a linkfarm. He asked me if I was looking for the WHM Test and I said I was looking for the two scrolls instead. He must've been on THF because in like 4 kills I had both. I tried to offer him one first but he politely refused. He also said he didn't need my help going on so I left.

My efforts in SSG were a bust, but I did farm some sellable items.

* Tried duoing with Jesup at 10. Aer went on SMN and Jesup was WAR (of course). It didn't really work.

* Tuesday (I think) I self-PLed and that worked far better, at least for Jesup. 10 to 12 rather quickly, so it was shopping time. Swapped Aerin's just-bought scale armor for Jesup's stash of loot. It's party time!!!

No comments: