Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Have An Apprentice!


(This isn't the "big plans" thing...)

Monday: Off

Tuesday: Was gonna start the fun task of soloing Jesup to party levels. I was even going to PL myself but the lag is too much for me to stand. The Clone the Younger asks to try. 2+ HOURS LATER, only half that with me PLing, he's hit 7 and is ready for his first shopping trip.

I never really expected to have a wiling partner in this but he asked me questions non-stop and loved experimenting with abilities and such as he skilled up. Believe me, seeing a toon with zeroes in everything is about as sad as seeing SUs nearly every swing is satisfying!

Wednesday: Update day. We're queued up for the April drop and Crystalline Prophecy expansion I bought. I still can't decide if I should also pony up for the RSA key and the accompanying Gobbie Satchel.

Odds are good the update won't be done on TheFunMachine until later tonight. We're traveling tomorrow and odds are fair that we will have no Internet. If so, I'll (we'll) just have to sweat it out until Sunday.

I think I've lost most of my readership. In any case, to all of my friends in RDB and GD, my /flist buddies, and to everyone I've bonded with: I love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Aerin, you'll always have me. (not much buts its something lol).

Yalto

Fhox said...

Bravo amateur!
It is very good to know you are facing the way of a master now. Yeah... questions are going to be part of the experience. I wish you the best in your new roll =)
/Bow see you later Master!