Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, April 27, 2009

Jesup On Point


(One for two...)

OK, this was supposed to be a cool moment for me - I'm gonna PL my Clone on his first real party. And since he was on WAR, he'd be doing some real work. I'd spent some time pre-party levels trying to explain job roles, battle flow, hate management and more.

And very shortly after flagging, Jesup got an invite, from Falout. of all people. This was gonna be awesome! A sympathetic leader and good Dunes action. But unfortunately my net connection would not cooperate.

Not once, but TWICE, double R0's. And the second one came just as Fergus came back with a fly, with the party synced at 14. Apparently Fal was the only casualty. Tookie, Sizzlepimpit and Guise survived.

And Fal left so when I got back on, I couldn't apologize to him. I did catch the others though.

In other news, anyone still reading may have noticed my Gamercard finally changed. I've been fighting Japanese fonts on this machine to update Sufhi's status as she dinged during my WHM scroll hunts. I'm not happy with the super-thin fint but the bold version's too blurry.

No comments: