Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Party Weekend!

Sunday:

Almost slept right through my hair appointment! I made it there two minutes late but my stylist wasn't done anyway and I had to wait. She actually remembered (more or less) why I'm growing my hair out. She offered all kinds of advice and sold me some Redken mousse. It wound up a bit shorter but

From there, it was T's birthday at Adventure Landing. Pretty fun time although I didn't get to dance. I did get to play Juke Box Hero (on hard, not expert this time) and later I helped D with it. I also walked up to an abandoned game of Deal Or No Deal and although I didn't get to pick the initial case, I made it to the final offer (4 versus 70) and took the offer of 53. Good choice, too, as the personal case has the 4.

Most of us went on to the Loop for dinner. Mom shared some shake with me too. Oh - it would seem that splitting a shake does not reduce the amount they serve. Good to know!

-=-=-=-

Saturday:

Garage sale! We made 60 whole dollars and still have piles of crap. But it was kinda fun and we made a few people very happy with deals we didn't think too hard on before making. Mostly my fault - I just want this stuff gone!

Then we went to B&D's new house for a combined housewarming and first birthday for their youngest daughter. Their new place is way nicer than their townhome and it has a lovely yard too. Also, watching their wee one dig into the "baby cake" was precious! She was eating icing and some cake and when she dug down to the custard layer she seemed surprised ^^

That night, we saw "Easy A". Easily one of the best movies of the year. I loved the whole thing, especially their take on teen torments and feeling like an outcast.

-=-=-=-

Friday late-night

Super short party with Hermes

Started to solo FoV in Behemoth's when Vante called - asked for help in Citadel with THF AF. He was kind enough to allow me to finish my page and then I met him and his friends - they were 80+ so it was just dead-weight they needed for the switches.

He had to hit all the ??? in two areas to get Chandelier (a bomb NM) to spawn. They must not have seen the wiki because not only did they let him self-destruct on the pop, they didn't realize he could be easily respawned after just 10 minutes. The second pop was easy win.

Then he lent me his Velvet Robe! On his way to Ifrit's with one of his buddies we swung through Jeuno and he lent it to me saying he wanted it back for use by his family. Super nice of him! I used my Bastok medallion for a quick warp to Brygid and closed it out. I warped back and sent the robe back to his DB. Then I dressed out in my new gear and went looking for more 50+ gear.

I don't like how I look like I'm wearing a goth corset and not much else. Maybe I can learn to like it. I definitely love the stats!

In general, this caps a week of lots of soloing on SAM, to 28.

No comments: