Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Apple Sauce

We went to my favorite mall for a little fun, lunch with friends and maybe a PS2 net adapter for me.

While at the Apple Store, the clones and I were messing about with some MacBook Pros hooked up to speakers. And the internet. Where Nyan Cat lives. I don't know who started it, but we had three lappys with speakers cranked queued to the original Nyan Cat vid. We counted down and simultaneously clicked "play". We laughed!

I don't know if anyone else did. And I caved about 29 seconds in and paused the vids. But hey, bonding with the Clones - priceless!

Also, as part of searches for Nyan Cat remixes, I found DJEphixa and GoingQuantum. Both seem to focus on dubstep and hardstyle, though DJEphixa's got some nice surprises in his setlist. Some Zelda, Portal and Donkey Kong Country remixes. And a couple of amazing tracks with a singer called Veela. That are so good I'm gonna buy them shortly.

I also ran across another XI remixer: UnrealNero, who had a few mixes up on Newgrounds. Including a Gustaberg remix! I positively *detest* Gistaberg the zone, but Gustaberg the song is among my faves, after Zitah and some of the battle music.

No comments: