Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, May 30, 2011

Whoops!

I decided to forgo shopping for the PS2 net adapter and just swiped mine back from the Clones. I fired up TFM and to my surprise, it logged in. I had expected my account to be inactive, but I guess my master account stayed and just the FFXI-related service accounts dropped.

Anyway, I went through the reactivation screens, and just when I thought I was going to get confirmation Aerin was still in there, I got billed! Aaargh! It never asked for payment, and I don't know if the card I last used was even good, but I cancelled immediately and emailed customer support. Still waiting to hear back.

Also, in account news, I called Xbox support about the troll that used my email to register a Live trial. Oddly, their recommendation is the first thing I thought of, and the last thing I expected to hear: Seize the account through a password reset. No prob, Bob!

Also, also: I'm feeling "nulled" again. My emotions are a mess and I really wish I could find a therapist...

No comments: