Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chatting with a GM

Today’s schedule was to get Dancer as far as possible. Starting from 10 I got deep into 11. But that wasn’t the exciting part of the day. As usual, I couldn’t find Ferenan. So I put in a GM call. I waited about 20 minutes, using the time to move from Whitegate to Sarutabaruta. Just as I entered the zone, I got a tell from [GM]Claav. Here is the transcript, taken straight from the chat log.



So basically, the money is mine per Claav. I still don’t want it yet but I think I’ll stop obsessing about searching for Ferenan. I never asked Claav directly but implied pretty clearly that I wanted to PM Ferenan or otherwise contact him, which Claav didn’t offer to assist with. And since he said he couldn’t verify RMT involvement, that check was out too.

Hmmm… So I guess I’ll sit on it for a few more days and then decide what to do. I do have things I can spend it on – Beak Necklace +1 and Pilgrim Tunica for WHM MPR +3 and the Baron’s set for level 20 characters. Those items would easily consume 300k.

I should also consider sharing with the shell. Maybe 10-20k per, keeping notes to make sure no one double dips. And only those that were live when this happened.

I’m beginning to wonder if maybe Ferenan “cashed out” and quit playing. Not seeing him ONE TIME in 7 days is odd to me, especially for a high-level player. I’d think someone that high would be on doing end-game stuff. Maybe he burned out and decided to throw his gil around before leaving.

One week more and then I’m going to do something with the gil. Heck, I chatted with Mag after the GM call to thank him for his support and to update him and even he said it’d been long enough and that it was rightfully mine at this point.

No comments: