Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Card Delivery Dilemma

Most of today was spent continuing the Christmas *ahem* Starlight Celebration event. Most of this involves partying up with a stranger, talking to the event moogle and getting a clue on your real target, who will receive a present. You then disband and fill the air with shouts for a particular race, gender and job.

I wound up receiving a couple goodies – Dream Platter and Dream Stocking to decorate with, and Dream Boots and Boots +1. I gave up looking for an Elvaan female with a 38+ job for my next gift so I took off. I also had no luck delivering the Smilebringer’s “present for the kiddies” to any child NPC. But there was a S-E note about some issues with this event so, hopefully it’ll work later.

I also spent some dough, finally dipping into Ferenan’s gift. I bought a Windy tree (10k) for my MH that’s supposed to give you a higher drop rate or an extra present or something. I also bought the Beak Necklace +1 (130k), Holy Phial (15k) and tried to buy the Curing Earring (also 15k) but couldn’t. I used up about 80k of his once my own funds were out.

I priced out the Baron’s set, and it looks like that one is about 250k… Time to try Test Answers again, maybe?

No comments: