Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Staying In Bed

I logged in close to 11pm, couldn’t find Ferenan, and planned to level Dancer. In fact, that was the gist of the brief LS chat I had at login. Chucho happened to be on BLU9 in the Gustaberg area and he and I agreed to duo.

It took me forever to make my way to Bastok, with MH zoning gaffes and wrong teles. I realized I should have simply taken the Airship from Jeuno and did that in the end.

Just as I exited Bastok, I got a blind invite from Kanji, in the Dunes. I thanked him and politely refused his offer. But I wonder if this means I don’t need to be 15+ to party there…

I finally made it to South Gustaberg where Chucho was at around 11:35. We partied up, and killed about 5 chumps before Chucho pulled a Rock Lizard that must’ve been at least EM if not T. We both died. I netted about 100 XP to that point. /sigh

Since it was almost midnight, and he and I both needed sleep, we each homepointed and resolved to try again later.

I did learn that Chu is from western Canada! I already knew he was married and has a young child (IIRC) but I didn’t know he was that far north!

No comments: