Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Spelunking

Today was early release from work, and Family Day until about 10:30. We watched Bran’s last football game (they finished second in the playoffs!) and then did a little shopping and saw Enchanted, with Trevor tagging along. Then it was McD’s drive through and home. I had a massive migraine and took some Nyquil for it and the cold that’s been brewing since Sunday in Avondale. I only had strength for about an hour online.

I spent almost all of it searching Kuftal for the chest again (no deaths this time!). I gave up empty-handed and entered Cape Terrigan to pop the OP run. I warped home to Whitegate ready to log out but ran a tele to Mea for 1k. On returning I decided to investigate the notice I’d seen just before I zoned out – something about a Mamool Ja incursion into Al Zahbi.

I walked from the MH entrance to the Al Zahbi gate and upon entering automatically found myself in battle. People seemed to be popping in and out rapidly and I tried curing up those I could target long enough. Some people shouted for Besieged party invites and I even pulled someone in but they left not long after. I saw Barak and Tieryn there, deep in battle with Mamool Ja and beastie assailants. Two or three War Wyverns sat near the Wajaom exit, using a breath attack that dispelled player effects like my Reraise.

I was doing what I could when I got DCed, but I wasn’t too surprised. The lag was bad and I never could do Garrison reliably either. I didn’t bother to log back in to say my goodnights. I’ll have to explain later.

I’ll also need to figure out what the deal is with Besieged to find out if it’s worth doing. It seems like it’s a pretty lengthy affair but it also looks like a good crucible to refine my skills in too!

No comments: