Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday

Kind of a meh day... Good progress at work but oh so tired! At home it was a nice dinner followed by TKD. This time I got a good spot and was able to read quite a bit of "Child of the Prophecy". This is book 3 of the Sevenwaters series. I'm hustling to finish it because it's due back in 5 days and I want to finish it with enough time for Eclipse.

See, Eclipse (the movie, not the lunar event, or the sporty car) comes out on the 30th and I'm determined to read the book prior to seeing the movie.

Back home after TKD I got on XI long enough to solo to 48 on DNC. I'd love to be 50 by the weekend.

Also, we had a family movie night, watching AMC's (channel, not theatre) 25th anniversary airing of The Goonies. I confessed to Ape that I've prolly only seen the entire thing twice. Not bad, after all these years. Managed to get the boys to watch most of it at least!

No comments: