Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Comes After Tuesday

Wednesday: Pretty good day at work followed by a tasty dinner! Wound up just chilling with Ape, reading some more, and watching TV. Ape was thinking about going to see "Sex and the City 2" with friends and maybe me, but the plans fell through. She could have gone to one of her friends' to hang out but she decided to stay home.

-=-=-=-

Tuesday: Awful! I was super tired and thought a lunchtime nap would help. But I underestimated the heat. Even with windows and roof opened and the sunshade up, I baked in there. I made it to the end of the day and left a touch early headed for a nearby fabric store.

A bad time with the map meant I missed my turn and didn't have enough time to go back. So I went by the JoAnn's near our house and checked out different colors, patterns and fabrics. I'm getting some new ideas I think will come out nicely if I ever get this thing together!

I made it home just in time to grab Younger and my Subway dinner. At TKD, I parked in the first spot I found and ate. And wound up sweating to death again. It was /way/ too hot (again). But the sandwich was really good!

And then my night got worser. I thought it'd be a good idea to park closer to the TKD dojo and moved. And then spent 20 minutes circling and 20 double parked, stuck in the car! I think the dance studio next door was having a recital because people were lined up in front of the large window...

Back home, I jumped on XI whilst we watched America's Got Talent. I soon got a jungle party with Vourant and made nearly a level and a half! When it was time to leave I got lucky with my rep and went to bed soon after.

Oh, PS (not PCL): I feel horrible LK! Next time let me know what's going on... Please?

No comments: