Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, July 7, 2008

Campaign Conflict

July 6-7, 2008

I didn't get much Scholar work done Sunday but I did try to buy the Doublet armor I planned to use with SCH and SMN. Guess what - SCH can't use Doublet gear >< And the next useful armor set doesn't kick in until 12...

I also took some time to rescue Enzio from the Kraken in Qufim that guards the final Beastmaster fetch-quest item. I asked him when the item depops because by the time I made it into Qufim it was already about 2:50am. He never answered so when I found him I cast Raise and then engaged the Kraken, planning for him to wait a bit for the Kraken to focus on me. Unfortunately he popped the Raise immediately and was killed just as fast. I recast and he re-died, this time courtesy of the Goblin Bounty Hunter. One more time (waiting for the recast timers to wind down) and he was able to get the cutscene.

Between the Kraken and the gob I wound up in red HP-land but eventually took care of both. I cloaked him out of the zone and we parted ways at the zone. Other than some AH work and a free ride for Kenji, Sunday was a quiet night.

Monday, Fhox said he wanted to do some Campaign battles with Archer and me. I told them to let me know when they were going since I can get to most of the past zones in about 5 minutes. I spent most of my time unlocking North Gustaberg [S] and then I see Fhox announce Campaign XP - he had done a battle without me. He then tried to get to West Saruta [S] but couldn't, since he's never visited the zone. I have 11 of 12 battlefields open to me, and only need East Ronfaure to complete the set.

Later, I finally got SCH to 12, clearing the way for me to finally get rid of all those Bonanza marbles and put all my starter gear into my locker. Since I have no plans to start any new jobs I shouldn't need this stuff any time soon. I think I spent 90 minutes on inventory management alone. I got my gear sets organized and found a few things I could sell off. I grabbed three of the Linen pieces and once hitting 13 can add the Light Soleas to the set.

P.S. Yalto announced he was able to /kick Esimt back on Thursday. We were having quite a chat because we have two new Brigaders, Serro and Okali.

No comments: