Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Northern Exposure

I've been messing about with Google Analytics and today I see that my readership is expanding! Someone (or someones) from Indiana is checking in regularly, and there've been a few one-shots from Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, and ITALY. The Keyword report suggests a few players are finding me looking for themselves, but some of those could be me testing things.

If you are reading this and play FFXI, please feel free to post a comment or hit me up in-game. I know this blog isn't much to look at, but I hope someone will learn something neat from it, or at least have a laugh or two. I know I learned a few things from Halifirien and Vagustae that way.

Also, if anyone knows how to properly set Analytics filters so I can exclude my traffic, I'd be grateful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aerin! One of your Indiana visitors is Isabiel from FFXI. Fhox showed me your blog and I've been working my way through your entries. I've been learning and have been entertained along the way! So there is one of your people checking in!

Aerinravage said...

Hi Isa!

I didn't know Fhox even knew of it - he certainly hasn't said anything about it yet. Honestly I wasn't sure what he'd make of all the "Brigader history" going online for the world to see.

I certainly appreciate your readership tho', and hope it's been worth your time!