Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, July 28, 2008

Taking a Break


(Really, really tired)

Today I took a break. I meant to email Fhox but never logged in. In fact, TheAlmighty is still hosed up and I haven't found an answer.

We had Fam Game Night instead, playing Star Wars Monopoly until almost 11, then Ape and I hung out and I helped her with her lesson plans.

I finally found the Tr2n trailer, on a blogspot site. Apparently Dailymotion (original site) and YouTube are yanking the cam version and the "stabilized" cam version. This guy had it posted on Vimeo, and all I can say about the grainy, crooked vid is... Geekgasm!

I've been enjoying Vagu'Stae's blog (see link to right). She's an interesting and unique person and as it happens, the crew she runs with are familiar to me - I've partied with almost all of the people she showed after a group event (Promy?). In any case, if you should ever happen upon my site Vagustae, "Hi!"

Finally had to change headphones on my PSP, TinyWonder. The puck half was dorked up. The cord at one end or the other (most likely the PSP connection end) was fraying internally and not allowing puck keypresses through. It still works as headphones but I got sick and tired of being stuck on certain songs/episodes. I had just purchased a phat PSP headphone set for like 10 bucks on Toys R' Us clearance, so, yay.

After Y night tomorrow I plan to try logging in again. DFLS is gone so at least when I do log in, I get in rather than waste half an hour fighting error dialogs.

Somebody hire me as a PHP/MySQL programmer!

No comments: