Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Help Me Out!


(Eternal optimism)

Can anyone help me find something? I've been trying for several days to re-locate a FFXI webcomic that included a special panel, commissioned for a friend.

The webcomic centers on a Mithra (iirc) Dragoon and her Wyvern, and there were several entries. Many of the comics were LS-related.

The special panel, which is what I'm really after, was done for a crafter friend of the Dragoon. It shows a Mithran crafter toiling away on Noble's Tunics in the hopes of getting a HQ result. Near the end it shows her in Jeuno selling her wares off a table.

I had found it by accident while searching for crafing advice. I saved a copy but the drive I saved it on... Well, let's just say the smoke came out. This was a media drive so it wasn't backed up.

I really would love to know where that comic went. Frequent searches on Google Web and Images haven't turned up anything. Well, anything *related*. I've seen more Mithra "art exercises" than I ever wanted to.

Heck, I'd like to add the comic's site to my blogroll - it was good stuff!

No comments: