Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Eyes Have It


(Not quite "Design on a Dime")

After more futzing about with inventory in my new expanded MH, I started researching where the remaining Hecteyes eyes were to be found. I settled on Thousand Eyes in King Ranperre’s Tomb. After getting totally raped by Dire Bats, then reraising, then dying again from a wolf bite, I was losing hope. And experience.

I was able to get into the area with the 5 eye spawns without much more drama. These are supposed to be 60-63 and thankfully I can solo these quite easily on WHM/BLM. On /SCH I might even be able to do two in a row. I wouldn’t get a chance to find out because as I was finishing off the third eye, a skeleton aggroed and I hastily DS-Reposed it, finished the eye (no drop) then warped out.

I went to bed but left my bazaar up hoping my Tactics Manual Endurance and Fire III would sell overnight. They didn’t…

No comments: