Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summoning My Patience


(A level closer to retirement)

On logging in I decided to work DRG to 13 since I had the right gear for it. I thought I had a good sword for BLU, the Bee Spatha +1 I sold and rebought for 1k profit, but BLU can't use it. So I guess I'll have to fetch the Sapara from Jesup. DRG it was.

I nearly hit 13 when Stoik, I mean Nethen, asked if I had something near 18 to party with. I listed my list and we settled on me being SMN/WHM with him looking for co-heal support. I finished off 13 and headed back to meet the party at the OP.

After a longish startup we got to it. It wasn't the fastest party, but aside from a semi-wipe we did well. Did I mention I was the cause? I had Ramuh use Shock Strike on our crab but for some reason he smacked a leech instead. There was a bit of teasing at this once I fessed up. I took the time waiting for raises and weakness to fix my avatar macros. I don't know if Vet would approve but at least I can manage each one individually with room for a few pacts each.

I ended the night with one ding. And a bit more appreciation for the job. Now to get the rest of my avatars!

On Saturday I pearled Bumblebie, Stoik's brand new char. He went WHM of all things. Also got Derf's BST test and then left early for pre-race sleep.

No comments: