Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Studying



Went to Gustav for yet another test and was soon joined by the GD contingent – Arch, Dove, Fal and Vet. (I don’t think Res was here but if you were ^^)

After over an hour of slaughtering anything that moved, not one WHM drop – and just one BST test. There wasn’t too much drama but eventually Fal and Vet had to leave and with just three remaining it was slower going. And we had lots of outside company now too. I had to leave also so I bade them well and went AFK to take care of something IRL.

When I came back, I resumed the solo thing with Sufhi’s help. And dang, if it didn’t seem like all the gobs were hitting harder! I had to zone a Shepherd and barely killed an Alchemist. Then I pulled a link and remembered I’m a WHM. I slept the Merc first then the Alch. I deodorized then ran to the zone. The Merc followed when he awoke but soon gave up. I then ran to the Alch who was just waking up himself and resumed the beating. His bomb took me and Sufhi to vapors but he dropped a test! And then Sufhi died! I think she still had Dia going and I was too relieved at surviving myself to cure her quickly enough. She dinged 42 though - /clap

Odd moment of the night courtesy of Abie as somewhere along the way he encountered an NM gob. He was on DNC and having so-so luck (it seemed) so I helped with some cure-support which he appreciated. Then after watching for a bit and satisfied he was in the dance groove, I S/Ied again and sought out one of my targets. I barely got into the upper-left camp when my buffs fell unexpectedly. Turns out I had actually pulled enough hate that the NM gobbie came looking for me, UNCLAIMED! I thought about flash-claiming it then decided that would be rude. Plus Abie ran up and eventually reclaimed. I helped with some more curing and buffs then continued on.

Ended the night in Jeuno and sent some tells to Kush who was bazaaring by a guide stone. I was going to show him some of my special macros but with him AFK it wasn’t gonna happen.

No comments: