Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grinding Away

Tuesday

Mostly farming and Besieged. Despite no major lag, I almost never saw another living person – mobs only. So I nuked for all I was worth and gained 3 in Divine. Just 5 away now!

Farming has been paying off handsomely. Should be OK wedding-wise whenever I sort that out.

Wednesday

Fhox was back on and we teamed up to get his map coffer in the Tree and then on to the Temple for more maps.

We roamed around for quite awhile and he found the spot he was looking for – a stairwell exit with some Hovertanks nearby. We beat on these for a long time and finally got a key for me. Then we spent about half an hour checking coffer spawns and finally found one. He offered it to me and I declined saying he had his key first.

Before we could find another one for me though, I aggroed in the stairwell room in the back. Fhox chose to Escape us, then said he was going to kill me. I teased back noting he was the one who relocated us ^^

At this time, it was FINALLY time for another Besieged. I thought. I made my way to Al Zahbi and then went AFK for about 40 minutes to spend a little time with Ape. We watched the news and a little Futurama then I bowed out. I had expected the fight to have been well under way but no, I STILL had about 5 minutes to kill.

Tonight’s fight was against the Undead, which includes the Merrow. The adventurer-charming-and-disrobing Medusa snake-people. I got charmed a few times and was dealing with extreme lag as well. At least tonight I could see other players and heal as well as fight.

Despite two deaths and only 30 minutes of battle, I got 2 more Divine, bringing me to within 3. And I wound up only 2.5k TNL. I’d almost forgotten the small but numerous XP bumps from key-farming earlier. Sweet – so when I beat Maat I won’t have to wait long to hit 71 – yay!

Earlier, had a long chat with Stoik. He was asking about RDB and wanting to come back now that there was life in it again. I told him to stop on by. We also discussed the Y&A situation but there wasn’t a lot to say – neither of us knew anything substantial. Later in GD shell chat, Derf brought it up but again, nothing conclusive.

After all my recent sales, I have enough cash to pay for the wedding. So now all I have to do is figure out what to do with an MIA chaperone…

No comments: