Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, June 22, 2009

Light-Day



Futzed about selling more gravities then soloed the trigger for WHM AF body fight. No help in Jeuno, and 6 people in Eldieme Necropolis ignored me, but I got a bell on kill #10. Finished the night with 2 crafting campaign ops.

Rhelic and I chatted briefly – he went for his WHM Maat fight and saw my name as record holder ^^

Stoik banned?! He started chatting with me using Nethen, a RDM 44. He swears he doesn't know why he got banned, and he didn't get jail first. Must be serious. He's arguing with POL, here's hoping all goes well.

I realized my mistake with Mad – I clicked OK before seeing what he was offering in trade – d’oh!

In other news, Ape and I watched the "big news" episode of Jon & Kate. The completely leaked and expected news that they were separating was teased all show long. But with like 30 seconds to go, they flashed a graphic: "Dissolution of marriage". Now I'm sad.

She's a shrew and he's a tool (IMO), but marriage and parenthood is too important to waste like this. I hope they make better decisions for themselves and for their kids. (But Jon & Kate + 5 was hella funny)

No comments: