Aerinravage's GamerCard

Friday, June 19, 2009

Small XP, Big Gain



I didn't get on until late. We had dinner, dropped off the boys, rented "Bride Wars" while doing a little shopping, and watched it when we got back. I think it was after 1:30am.

Not much was happening and I think only Ben and Vet were on. Ben mentioned soloing in Qufim on BST. I asked if I could jump in for one kill and eventually found him. I think he didn't realize that only kills granting XP count as regime targets for FoV, and we goofed around without sync. But I did get my XP, and just in time as a Wight aggroed in. We zoned it and split up.

I saw Feiht run by and tracked her down for that apology I owed her. We chatted briefly and she confirmed the party chat had gotten a little out of bounds.

Then Ben asked if I'd sync for one more kill because he was out of pets and just wanted to wrap u the page he was on. We di, I left and not much more happened.

I didn't get an invite on my new 71 and soon packed it in.

------------

Thursday was not only awesome because I took care of Maat finally, but because I had a major triumph at work on a coding project I'd been fighting. My code was essentially correct from the start, but problems with my dev server, net services and DB code I was importing were eating up my time. But it's done and checked in and I can relax!

No comments: