Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Hardest-Working PL On Siren?


(This is the 300th post, right?)

Sunday morning I got up early-ish and set to work farming. After maybe an hour, I had one test, 2 Gravities, and *six* rusty daggers. And a stack of bone chips. I made my way to Jeuno and put some stuff up for sale, then went into bazaar mode.

As for Y & A, I sent him a PM. I also chatted with Archer and may or may not have an idea of what happened. Even with what I heard, I'm still a little confused. I hope to get an official answer before I start speculating openly.

While bazaared (not bizarre, that's 24/7) we went shopping with Ape's mom. Still can't find my chosen Father's Day gift, Fallout 3 CE for PS3. Oh well... I'm sure there's something I can find for a gift!

On returning much later Sunday, I checked the chatlog. No sales, but I did have a number of tells from someone called Wiita. I wasn't sure what he wanted but I replied to him. He politely asked if I could PL his party in Qufim. I told him I needed some time to relocate TheAlmighty. I wasn't able to get started with him (now headed to Kazham) until close to 8:30.

Things went pretty well, with the party working on mandies exclusively, save for the odd Gob link. I did my best to handle CC while maintaining PL duties and I must say I did pretty well. No deaths, and only a few panics. Also, only one or two MP warnings.

I told Wiita I needed to go at about 9:30 to help Clone the Younger with his cruise ship model. He was kind enough to get a replacement PL, who was a friend of his IIRC. He asked how much I wanted for the PL and I told him nothing. He was incredulous but appreciative. He explained he had a previous account with many 75's and a K-club that he quit years ago. Now he's back and he said once he got back to 75 territory he'll help me any way I might need.

I don't often PL outside of my friends or shellmates but when I do I see it as my civic duty and my part in making Vana'diel a better place.

No comments: