Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sleep Deprivation



Soloing on MNK prior to Transformers 2. Got to 11, more loot to sell. Gravs finally being undercut – last 3 may have to go at a much-reduced rate

Some genial chat and Ben and Vet discussed leveling BST.

Left for movie at 11, returned at 3:15-ish. Logged in after seeing further deflation on Gravs and adjusted my sales. Also managed to get some free gil selling Absorb-INTs to the Duty-Free.

May be able to speculate on –ton ninjutsu. Stock is mostly empty, is selling regularly and may be good for about 3k profit per! Until deflation hits.

I really feel so much better now that Maat is behind me. I don’t feel so “depressed” any more and I want to level stuff and quest. The obsession is gone and maybe now I can do light and medium-duty stuff on weekdays and heavy partying on weekends to get WHM to 75.

Oh yeah, we saw a movie. Accepting the premise of intelligent, transforming robots (vehicle = shiny, robot = dirty, huh?) my big problem with the movie is the same as with many of these action types. The hero wins through an increasingly-improbable series of coincidences and lucky breaks. I like "popcorn movies" as much as the next Mithra, but come on!

Don't let that opinion lead you to think I didn't have fun - all 5 of us (sleepover friend) had a blast and I thought the fight scenes were suitably choreographed and dramatic. The military cortege returning with bodies from an early skirmish, plus Starscream knocking the American flag off the Brooklyn kinda got to me.

I half expected someone in NY to say, "Seriously? Here? You want to diss America in my city? Bring it!"

No comments: