Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DJ Duo


(Sometimes it's the simple things...)

I managed to log in at about 9 with plans to be on maybe 45 minutes - just to say "hi". In Milk, I found a new person, Uyoo, a WAR09 with no sub. I introduced myself, and then found out that it was Deej on his mule ^^

He was making the run from La Theine back to Sandy and I offered to help if he needed it. Really I just wanted to hang out, after the rough night I had Sunday. I teled out there and rode on birdback to intercept him.

Sort of - I made it to the castle without seeing him and in fact, on checking again, saw he'd actually dinged. He apparently lost a level recently and was trying to fix it before going back to Deej. After some hemming and hawing, we settled on duoing on Uyoo and with me on DRG/WHM.

Before heading out, Deej ran inside to do some shopping. I opted to stay out and solo, actually getting close to 1,400xp in the half-hour or so. I got mildly fussed at by Titta who was farming low BLU spells and I was grinding up her mobs rapidly. I parked for awhile to do chores and resumed some time later.

When Deej reappeared we made our way to La Theine and picked the birds page. They were pretty rough and Deej got flattened on a link. Somehow I made it, and the link never aggroed me. He was going to pack it in and we chatted briefly. I was glad for it because we settled an outstanding issue ^^ Thank you again Deej!

Despite being past my time, I wanted to press on - we weren't too far from finishing the page. While resting, I took on some bunnies and then Deej returned and we got the needed mobs. I wound up about 4,600xp up on the night and Deej got 12 (I think).

Early on, I commented that Uyoo's Mithran silvery-lavendery hair would prolly look good in my style. That earned me an XD from Deej. Then Deej said Kushiel wasn't going to be on for a bit, disgusted over the claim-jumping that denied her a jelly ring. I hope she comes back soon though...

In book news, I'm about 10% into book 3 and it's ever so interesting!

No comments: