Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fighting Sleep


(yaaawn...)

I had announced plans to log in early-ish, but you know what they say about plans... I didn't get on until close to 10. And I was verrry tired. I missed Kushi by seconds and chatted briefly with Deej as Besieged was getting ready to begin. I tried tempting him out there but both of us agreed it wasn't likely to be practical.

The Besieged itself went well enough although I was having a harder time with skillups this night. I died a few times, which I loled about with Stoik, who jumped on mid-battle. I didn't get much casting in, and I was having a hard time sticking much-needed cures because of horrid lag. I still managed to get 1,890 LP!

As I was chatting some more with Deej and others, Kepi logged on, saying she needed the rarab item. I thought she was in Windy and was going to OP out to Buburimu to help, but she beat me to the punch, getting the item with one try. But then she said she still needed the Bloody Robe. *That* I could do - and thankfully, a tele, short run, longer run, and one Bogy later, she had her sixth and final item for her Aht Urghan ferry pass.

Now it was time to sleep!

No comments: