Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Outline

* Having reached 16 on all jobs, I spent 90 minutes muling and selling unneeded gear, plus farming a couple items to complete stacks on Jesup.
* Most of GD was on in the AM after the late mitt run.
* After a break logged back in to sell more stuff.
* Before leaving for "Meatballs" I was waiting for one of the boys to come out of the house with drinks, and something whizzed by me and hit the house. Thought it was the other kids messing with me but no, it was a bird. It was hurt and Ape took it inside while we tried to find a box or cage for it. It died in her hands :(
* "Meatballs" was much better than I expected - 3.5 crystals. Funnier and sweeter than I thought. There's something about naive nerdy love...
* In Vana, had a long chat with Kepi waiting for an invite. Which actually came.
* Kep was glad to see another in Milk concerned it was foundering. I said I was staying as long as they'd have me and she said I'd be there awhile ^^
* Three-hour Imp party with a few deaths, some brought on by puller's errant links/aggro...
* Chatted throughout with Zechsmarquise on WHM and other things. He was trying to give advice on WHM, not knowing I was 75 already. Seemed to like me ^^
* Logged out with 2 merits and got close to a third, and even a 15-minute Besieged to end the night!
* As for the book, Phèdre and Joscelin's relationship trouble is growing as a result of Phèdre's treatment in Drustan. It's bringing me dow~w~wn...

No comments: