Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Powerful Leveling



I hope I get this one right, as I've really been feeling out of sorts lately...

On logging in, I found Kush in Aydeewa Subterrane. She asked for my aid and I asked back if she meant as main-heal or PL. It was a PL she was seeking, and Besieged was close to starting. I don't think I've PLed much, if at all, in the 60+ range, and I really wanted to work on capping my magic.

But I acquiesced and made my way there. It took a little doing but I made it safely to the camp and began my work. As an outsider, I really had little to offer the party besides cureskins and the odd -na spell. I was doing a lot of healing too, because their NIN tank was having a time of it holding hate...

Thankfully, with Sublimation and some well-timed rests, I managed not to run out of juice. It didn't hurt that, after a meal break, Kushi returned, meleeing and enfeebing rather than healing and kills started going down faster.

I was going to leave at 10:30 but stayed about 15 minutes longer so m'Lady could ding. Actually, I think there were quite a few dings which was nice. And the party was fun and appreciative.

During the PLing, Deej logged in and soon lamented about no party luck. I was wont to help after the PL session, even if it made me late, but I just couldn't. I promised him aid as soon as I could though and logged off.

No comments: