Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, September 20, 2009

No-Sleep Sunday

I logged in pretty late and got to have a very interesting chat with both Deej and Kep. Wish Kushi was back so we could complete the set... Anyway, the three of us talked about all sorts of stuff: Reading, "Meatballs", Rule 34, dreaming, and Kep's awesome net radio tastes. Split Infinity FTW!

While messing around, I saw a shout from Raislyn for AU22 help - the very mission I was on! I asked if they needed a WHM and they did. Startup took some time as Eclipse had apparently DCed and the rest were also seeking a 6th. But eventually we had a full roster and made our way into Halvung. Which sucked - we had to hop telepads in the Nyzul staging point, then avoid True Sight Wamouras in Mount Zhayolm... Thankfully no one died en route.

The fight involves a Khimera (think alchemy) that looks suspiciously like the Nemean Lion. Karababa will fight using Ancient magic if you set things up. One strat is to pull (possibly sac-pulling) and wait for Kara to engage. Then heal her and do nothing to steal hate.

We didn't do that! Eclipse tanked the heck out of it - Kara barely ever pulled hate. There was some red HP, including an unannounced Convert by Raistlyn - >< But his Refresh worked very well after I subbed and was too distracted to reset it.

After the fight we split up there and I made my way to Windy-In-The-Past. That's where I said my good-nights, considerably past my bedtime. Although there was some discussion about Kepi being in PST getting to stick around much longer than I ^^ And also, she made an astronomy joke which I responded to: AUs were involved lol.

Book update: Page 517. They patched things up. Loudly! /blush

No comments: