Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome Back!!!


( -checks watch- It's about darn time! :3 )

It's been too quiet around here without you, Kushi-chan! Welcome back indeed! So, you saw Ponyo? It ws that good? I usually like Miyazaki's stuff but the setup as shown in the trailers hasn't hooked me yet...

Also, something lol-worthy happened to me today at GameStop. I'm wearing my AWA 14 con-shirt. For reasons I never got, the only pattern they made was a girl, sitting on a panda, surrounded by cherry blossoms. It's a bit girly looking but I like it none-the-less. And the guy behind the game counter seemed to find it very interesting, because he was staring at my chest pretty much the whole time he and I discussed some upcoming games.

I very nearly gave him the "eyes up here buddy" treatment. OK, so now that I've experienced it, I can see why you ladies find that so off-putting!

No comments: