Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Review Time!

Monday - Returned home after 3 days out of town. Archer is dissolving GD over member issues and time required. He's going to provide pearls to a good shell he knows. /snif

Tuesday - Tired of a week of "sleep of the damned" I took some PM stuff and actually slept for more than 4 hours. Dunno why I've had such a time of it lately but I've been keeling over at work... Gonna do it again Wednesday night.

Wednesday - Second of two full days working on a code deployment. Fortunately, the hangups weren't my code (or my teammate's) but system setup. Argh.

But, but! I finished Kushiel's Dart! I read the last 100 pages at a rush and nearly cried when it ended. I'm gonna have to swing by the bookstore tomorrow and grab the next one!

No comments: