Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Gang's All Here


(Greaser hair and cow-lick not included)

I wasn't able to get on until almost 11, and thus I only had about 45 total minutes. Deej was on and we chatted very amiably. Whatever happened the other night passed I guess. Then Kushi came on, and shortly after she popped, Kepi joined. So for the first time in I don't know how long, all four of us were present.

Kushi didn't have a lot to say besides initial greets. She was focused on getting a pair of River Gaiters, half of the Mithra RSE2 set. She ultimately asked for loans and Deej and I (and some others unidentified) chipped in. K was able to buy at the hoped-for price of 250k and was very elated.

While this was going on, Deej gave up on a full party for his DNC44 and headed to the Dunes. Having about 30 minutes left, I joined on NIN and Kep came on SAM. We started a lizard page when Kushi rode up, resplendent in her new footwear. She offered PL services, but had to go AFK for a bit for dinner.

Somewhere along the way, while K was back on PL duty, Deej pulled a link and I died. This happened while Kushi was admonishing Deej for the pull, oddly enough. I died again when the Gob Deej pulled next one-shotted me in my weakened state. He said I could have just leeched for a bit but that's not my style. And I'm used to PLing WHM-style where the buffs and cures usually lead to the PL holding hate...

Since the second death was at my bedtime, I just HPed and turned in, about 750xp positive on the night. Oh well - better luck next time!

And anyways, it was very nice to see everyone at once for a change!

No comments: