Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Simple Pleasures



Tuesday:

Basic XPing with Fhox, Bene and Aeru (nee Zero nee Lust). He never did answer where he got his name from... Anyway, the RDB crew was in Batallia and I joined them on NIN. We did well, Aeru getting BLU magic and the rest of us getting XP. Things went bad fast when we switched to FoV before Aeru's upcoming bedtime.

Two-thirds through the page, I went to pull. I linked, and linked again. We got wiped. So, HPs and no FoV bonus. I'm sorry everyone!

Wednesday:

Arrived just in time for Besieged and did pretty well for myself. At first, it looked like we were gonna get mauled by the Undead, as only 260 people were in Al Zahbi. But we pulled it out, and I think the Nemean Lion *may* have bit the dust. Lifespan-wise, I was doing well, surviving a number of close calls (I'm still fond of AoEs), and in one case, I got taken down to 34 HP but survived.

Once the Lion appeared, I started dying A LOT, but I was able to keep RR up, and did my best to raise others. I finished with assorted fractional SUs and 1,800 LP. Saw Raki out there - I need to ask him if the Lion bit the dust.

Thursday:

I guess I'm updating... That bar just doesn't move very fast on ClearWire speed.

In otherworldly news, would the idiots of the world please unite? Form your nation of idiocy somewhere far from me, and leave me the hell alone. If I can make it to old age without being killed on the roadways, I'll be very pleased. I had not one, but two people cut me off in one intersection requiring me to slam on brakes and swerve. I also screwed up - I was in 1st gear and when trying to avoid the first car, I over-revved and spun the rotors to 9,600 RPM. That's not a typo. Ninety-six hundred. There's supposed to be a fuel cut at 9,400 but I don't think it did its job.

Random thoughts for today:

Least favorite voluntary activity: Shopping for a car.

Second least? Using the facilities in a communal bathroom. Like the one we have at work. For the love of pete, some of these people are even on the phone whilst they're on the john. I'm not special or immune from bodily functions. But I sure don't want to be surrounded by other people. And their /smells/.

No comments: