Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, October 12, 2009

Scenery Chase

Logged on at about 8pm, and first ran into Fhox who was grabbing Dex and Puma for Bastok 6-2. Went well despite my death when I overdid the curing after the NM fight.

Then went to help Kushi, thinking she was looking for mission or quest help. But I didn't have the time so we opted to go to Saruta. First, I took us to the Ruins to show Kushi where I do my farming. She still can't get the Portal Charm despite being eligible and trying to trade the rolanberry to the Taru in the Tree.

After getting too many tests but not one Gravity(!) we left. We exited in West Saruta but instead of going into the city, Kushi started running southwest. I really needed to go but she dragged me along, and we wound up on a high rocky outcropping overlooking the water. It was quite peaceful and lovely.

She said she often sits here and turns the music up, so she can relax. I can see why, as Saruta's music is nice. But we need to look for a good vista in Zi'tah, since that's been my favorite soundtrack so far.

No comments: