Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Super Busy


(The continuing crisis...)

I've been slacking here, largely due to this past weekend. A lot's been going on personally. Someday I'll share, but for now, this has to stay firmly on this side of the screen. I'm sorry ^^

Also, in Flashback Theatre, we have Fhox's return. And Phax's. Any second now Chucho, Kitty, Diosa and more will come flooding back.

I've spent a lot of time chatting with both Fhox and Phax, as well as Kushi and Deej. And a little with Kepi, but I haven't seen her much lately. I partied NIN to 32, then soloed about 3,500 to hit 33 and the ability to wear my complete RSE ensenble. MUUUCH better!

Also did some Besieging and am inching ever-closer to capping Divine and Enfeeb on 75. Had another Besieged with Kushi that got cut a wee bit short. See, I was on call that night and I actually went to bed at about 10pm and woke up at midnight. I wasn't planning on much online because I expected the work deal to last maybe an hour.

K happened to be on and Besieged was just about to start, so I gave it a go, and actually didn't do half-bad. But maybe 3 minutes prior to end, my cohort at work rang me to say things were not going well. I split my time between work and chatting with Kushi, then she had to go. I wish I could have too because I was on the work issue intil 4:15am. And I was still scheduled to work Friday... /yawn!

No comments: