Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beach Bum


(soooo booored)

Didn't do a lot tonight since I was doing car stuff all day. I spent less than an hour camping VE before giving up and going to bed. I just grabbed the Matrix 4-pack at Target for 10 bucks and I wanted to watch the Animatrix again anyway...

Lulz of the night courtesy Chukky, a taru BLM who's been hairpin hunting awhile now. I sat to indicate my non-compete status while helping Ape with something. When I came back about 10 minutes later I was standing and Chukky was very pleased with his rescue. Turns out I got aggro again just from sitting! I didn't have the heart to tell him I only took about 20 damage and the HP loss was from Sub, not gobbie and crab attacks.

I was appreciative though and paid my respects.

No comments: