Aerinravage's GamerCard

Friday, January 16, 2009

Real Life Geekery


(Be careful what you wish for...)

My current real job can possibly be described as PGM33/JAV05. There used to be a different "sub" there but this is a new thing for me. Well, not entirely new, just new professionally.

I mention this because I have just been given an assignment which must be presented for peer review in like 3 weeks. Starting from scratch. I'm sure I can do it, and thankfully I have a rare item with a latent that grants bonus XP per "battle" when under pressure. JAV05 won't stay that way for long.

However, it's that pressure I'm noting for my friends - depending on how it goes I may be working late or at home to meet the deadline and may see my playtime cut drastically on weekdays. If I do disappear for a bit or lose some of my usual chattiness, it's not you, it's me (Sorry George!).

No comments: