Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wow - Just... Wow

Last night I spent about 2 hours in Onzozo with 7 other Brigaders. Fhox was leading the troops in to kill mantas and possibly the NM King downstairs. That was already a "Wow" moment. Then I screwed up and got aggroed by two regular mantas - for some reason I didn't think they aggroed. I had left the party to help Raki who was trying to reach us and was under attack. I slept one and then returned to the party's camp to avoid more trouble. However, they had picked up a gob and so now we had 2 pissed of mobs. Then three as the other awoke. Then a parade of links as gobs and mantas decided to dogpile us.

Throughout it all, I managed to keep enough MP to heal a lot, and a Benediction helped out too. But Alima still died - Sorry! Thankfully, with R3 and the crazy chain she wound up gaining a little XP. Raki was able to reraise and met up with us. Then Dex came in too, died along the way, and got rescued by Fhox and me. With 8 in the alliance, we took on some toramas and I started getting skillups again - yes!

I announced I had to go at 11:30 and at 11:26, Fhox announced {Last Boss}. We hadn't made it to the King's lair but we were seeing manticores and heavy gobs. I said we could do 2 more. Then, I pulled another {Amateur} when I cast Haste to prep for a manticore fight. There were three Water Elementals nearby but I had seen the closest leave around a rock formation. I can only assume he came around the other way because I started getting hit from behind. We finished him easily and then took on our chosen prey.

The manticore went down OK but I sure do hate their "Max MP Down" move - I wasted an entire Sub charge by popping it seconds before getting my mana pool cut in half. Then a Gob alchemist and his Sheperd friend were to be the last. The Shepherd died first, then the Alchemist. The drops from the Alchemist? White Mage Testimony and Curaga IV. I actually missed Curaga in my excitement over the test, which I desperately wanted. The crew was gracious enough to let me lot. But I think they were thinking Curaga ^^ They let me have that too. Thanks guys! Fhox did get a shot in by saying to use it to be a better WHM lol

We took on one more manticore then split up.

Club is now 211.2 - just a bit more and I can use that test!

No comments: