Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing With a Headache Sucks

Sunday night's marathon cost me - I felt lousy all day at work and when I got home too. But I logged in at 9 anyway because Raki and I were supposed to go skilling.

When I awoke on the Holla platform, I found RDB, including Raki, at work in Onzozo again. I quickly joined them and for about an hour we wasted anything that moved on the first floor. Initially it was Fhox, Isa, Raki and me, and Bene soon joined. We beat up a few toramas at the end, just as Raki and Isa announced their time was up. I grabbed a couple more levels in magic and I think Eva even dinged. Only a tenth on club ><.

After splitting up I tele'd Raki to Mea and then went on to Beaucedine to finish the Blessed Radiance quest. All that's left now is to visit Palometa and Luto.

Raki mentioned someone in one of the Charby party LSes wondering about /SCH. I invited Raki to set up a dialog because I'd love to hear if I'm missing something. Of course, note that I was /SCH for skilling not NM hunting which I rarely ever do anyway. But now I know what Raki's mt ({Penury} {Sublimation} {Can I have it?}) was all about - he was sticking up for me ^^

Anyhoo, I really need to get club done. I'm tired of being 70.

And P.S. - Isa, check your delivery box later tonight. Blizzard III is yours once I get back to Jeuno.

See you all after Y night!

No comments: