Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life in the Lab

The last couple of nights have mostly been in Onzozo with several Brigaders. I've been getting the odd skillup (mostly from the toramas) and have otherwise been having a great time. I still prefer /SCH to /BLM (even with Isa and Fhox refreshing). I think it's the poor-man's Convert coupled with half-price spells (135 for C5 and 60 and up for Curagas) that does it for me. I just don't seem to be running low like I do without Scholar's help.

Last night I camped VE for 20 minutes then logged out to spend time with Ape. Fhox was trying to put something together but Isa and I were sleepy and I think he was too. Tonight Fhox wants to mount another assault on the Lord of Onzozo - hopefully he's up this time ^^

P.S. Isa, sorry about the delayed delivery! I need to get back to Windy to pull the scroll out of storage...

No comments: