Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, August 25, 2008

Argle Bargle


(Must...control...fist...of DEATH!)

During the frustration that was being stuck in a gravel pit, I got to verify I had the necessary tools in the trunk of my car for towing, etc. This car doesn't have regular tow-loops under the bumper. It has concealed holes in front & back where a long rod with a loop on the end goes. Look closely at the rear bumper of many upscale cars and you might see one or two rectangular covers. Probably the same thing.

Anyway, at 4:30 I got off work. At 5:30, my BIL was still held up. My dad had arrived and we tried putting sheets of heavy cardboard under each wheel, but no dice. Also at this time, a security guard comes up and informs us my company pays for stuck cars to be towed. I could have put the call in on arrival and been free for lunch! How many "Angry Cartmans" can I make before Blogspot objects? ( >< ) ( >< ) ( >< ) ( >< )

Tow got here at 7pm and I was freed at 7:30. I didn't make it home until just after 8 and by then It was too late to eat *and* play.

Today's not looking so good either because it's Y night which means I'll have to leave home close to 7 and won't be back until about 8:30. I'm going to try giving Sufhi some attention and maybe some chat-time with my LS friends but I doubt I can do much more.

Tomorrow however I need to take WAR out and see if I can get 23 or 24. There's some good gear that NIN, PLD and WAR can use at 24. I plan to be at 24+ on these jobs by the weekend.

Also, I rethought the car name - It's now Shiroma, which is an accepted abbreviation for White Mage (shiromadoushi) but could probably also apply to White Magic (shiromahou). Also, it's short enough to put on a state license plate.

No comments: