Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fellowship of the (Ear)Ring


(Teamwork is infectious!)

Today wasn't much more than Sufhi-time. I spent a lot of time double-checking the requirements for the Past Reflections quest, then grudgingly plunked down the 25k to buy the six items. I must say, that meal for the Minister sure did look good!

The ending cutscenes took awhile but it's clear this whole AF series is meant to be a continuous plot. We'll have to see just how intersting all this gets as time goes on. The final reward for all this taru feeding and CS-viewing is essentially a Fellow Bond limit break: I can get Sufhi's bond up to 50 now, essential for hitting the 33-35 needed for a Tactics Pearl.

Assuming I had to be 30 to get the quest, I took Sufhi out to SSG again. She hit 35, meaning I should have gotten 2 points in Bond instead of one. This is of course assuming each use, level and chat is 1 point - not a certainty in Squenix's decimal-filled world. She also stuck around for 20 kills this time, so now each run is 4k XP for her.

I then chatted with Sufhi but other than the new headgear option, she didn't mention the Empty quest. Maybe Friday will be the day.

There was some chatting in GD (send Aleu some Naruto info) and in RDB. Dark was headed out with Fhox and Isa to work on level 50 jobs. I think I may have irritated Dark though. He has a couple of interesting "Found it!" macros, one involving "belly-button sex". He was using it repeatedly and I warned him jokingly not to try it with Aerin. Then he stopped talking. I guess I harshed the buzz...

Also, Fhox earned a slap and maybe worse when he was chatting about Roman history. Caligula, Tiberius and Claudius came up. Fhox = Claudius and I = Tiberius. He went on to explain Tiberius' notoriety for "thinking of the children". WTF?! I don't know if I dare Google Tiberius - I migght wind up with burned retinas!

Fhox did get his wireless for the PS2 but he hasn't configured it yet. I wished him luck, but that was before he called me a chester.

No comments: