Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"Don't Kill Me Fhox!"


(Relationships, relationships...)

Last night I finally caught up with Archer. He was downstairs in Port Jeuno and I asked if the offer of membership still stood. It did, and I met him for the trade. I chatted with the GreenDeath gang for a bit and then flipped back to RDB.

In the meantime I alerted Fhox, just to make sure he had full disclosure from me, and to once again assure him I wasn't leaving. Besides, Ryu had been on recently and Darkanda (I know that name from *somewhere*...) joined up. And Star was on, desperate to get her Sunbreeze swimwear.

I told her I'd help and I took her to Bastok. She and I worked our hardest but the crowd was thin and syncs were slow in coming. I eventually begged off since I already had the NQ set and wanted to get started on the HQ set. This required trips to all three nations and winning the minigames there.

While I took out the three games (Shooting Gallery, Spot the Difference and Chocochick Roundup) Star finally got enough syncs for her set. I even grabbed a screenie of her, Isa and me in the rather nice gear. Isa had stopped by on her way somewhere else.

Also, the Spot the Difference really sucks. The timing on the emote and nodding events bites. Waiting past those scenes really helps!

I ended the night by leveling with Sufhi. This was much better than before although Antican Decurios wanted to ruin things. She's still 30 but she's got to be close to leveling.

No comments: