Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Starting to Get the Shakes


(Is crack this bad?)

After a very late start Friday (completely missing the GreenDeath static) I managed to get an invite to the Dunes on SMN. Pulce wanted me to rep him, and on my arrival, he pointed me out to his leader, Thedarkduke. We never really got things rolling because half the party took off after less than an hour of action. Gidgidoni was in this one and wanted to carry on. I was given lead and as luck would have it, Aleu and Valmorten were looking for a party in this level.

I was able to round up two more players, a PUP and NIN. After a wait for them to arrive, we got to work. This was another mercilessly slow party but overall I think things worked out. Aleu was tickled at my politeness, and in fact, I may need to get a little more assertive and depend less on groupthink. Not that bad decisions were made, but sometimes I wanted to go in a particular direction and felt like the rest of the group wasn't with me.

Also, Aleu, a career warrior, has been getting more and more into WHM. We chatted about that and she mentioned when we lost our tank that shew understood my WHM guilt. I confessed my growing attraction to tanking so some role-swap lols were had.

As for Saturday and Sunday, TheAlmightyImpotent wouldn't work at all. I need to call Sony and see if repairs are still possible. Also, Mom's laptop seems to have a major issue affecting the LSASS component. All searches suggest a virus-type issue.

No comments: