Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Virtual Pets


(/pet <pet>)

After a rushed but successful PL trip to the desert with Sufhi, I had an odd thought last night while falling asleep. I'm real IRL but play with an artificial avatar in a game. I take care of her, and since she doesn't really *need* anything, it's not as bad as living with a Tamagotchi. But now, *Aerin* has a pet too. A virtual-virtual pet? I think my head asploded right before I drifted off...

The leveling trip was rushed because I got home ahead of Ape and she and my nephew were coming to pick me up for dinner. I was able to get enough kills in for Sufhi to ding 31. And since I was on so early, I beat the Brigaders on and switched over to GreenDeath for a bit.

Aleu was organizing a static in the 11-13 range and I couldn't go :( Well, honestly, I don't have any jobs that level anyway. We chatted a bit but then we all kind of concentrated on our own things and then it was time to go to dinner.

Maybe RDB can get back to the static thing on Wednesdays and if GD catches up I can finally get SMN moving. And maybe BST.

Remind me to ask Archer why the shell is called "GreenDeath". Or better yet, someone get him to read this and post!

P.S. My interview went well - I hopefully will have excellent news to report by Tuesday! Wish me well!

No comments: