Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Some Orcs are Dorks


(Quest-item repop timers suck too)

The only thing I did last night besides drop some junk off at Jeuno's AH was work with Fhox and Isa on her RDM AF weapon quest.

We combed Davoi for over 2 hours and the pattern Isa needs to find never turned up. We got skillups here and there (hit 148 on club but didn't get new skill - WTH?) and covered all the points at least once.

And once again, I managed to get aggroed and run the wrong way, dying in a swarm of high-end orcs right at the edge of their camp instead of safely dead in a passage. Thankfully, before Fhox and Isa had to risk their health bars for me, Brockx and Katy showed up and made Orc loose-meat sammies. MNK/DNC seems to be an awesome DD setup.

At least I did get a little more experience dealing with bad fights/links.

I had to leave at 12:15 (was supposed to leave at 11:30 and got more Wife aggro...) but I think they stayed longer. Here's hoping they had better luck!

No comments: