Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, November 2, 2009

Dance Fever


(It's about time!)

Monday night was rushed. I'm still working overtime and Ape-time and housework don't go away just 'cos I'm overworked ^^ When I got on I made my greetings to the Rogues, some of whom were going for the Royal Jelly BCNM. Dragonsamurai, a.k.a. Kitary was leading the runs and Deej was in one group.

I don't have a suitable 40 yet, so I deferred with thanks for the offer. About this time, Fhox pops on asking what I'm doing. He's back in Batallia soloing tigers for XP and SUs. I decided to join him on DNC37 as he was BLM38. I know the last time the four Brigaders tried it we were lower, maybe 34. But when I arrived I found soloing the tigers was very easy, if a little slow.

So Fhox and I worked our way around, doing a couple pages and having an easy time of it. This was excellent practice for me, and I got to fix my DNC macros too. Because I totally forgot I now had Drain II and Healing Waltz, the Dancer equivalent of Erase. Even so, I proved to be a much better DNC than NIN, and joked with Fhox about it, who roffled :3

After his second page, I logged out to get some rest. I got to chat a bit with Deej, Kushi and some of the Rogues but it was a short night overall.

Now, fast-forward to Tuesday dance class. "Wave on Wave" / "Push It" has fallen! I can now dance that infernal dance! It's actually a very good, fast dance with some graceful sections and some hip-hoppy sections. I had to stop the teacher finally because I just wasn't getting two of the transitions.

Ape had fun because she brought a friend who had a good time and they chatted after class for about half an hour. Of course, a pumpkin-flavored custard helped too ^^

No comments: