Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, November 9, 2009

From Bad...


(I hate that things can always be worse...)

Hello everyone!

It is with a heavy heart and bowed head that I must leave Vana'diel for awhile. This is not the break I mentioned a week or so ago. This is the result of mistakes I've made intersecting with family drama.

I have been sad all weekend because of some stuff that went down both here and at home. Last night at about 9pm it boiled over. Basically, I'm tired of hurting and disappointing people.

So, I've made what peace I can with the three people I *know* I've wronged. If there are any others please know I'm sorry. If you have a hankering to talk to me (or yell at me) there's a number of ways to reach me outside of in-game chat: POL message (I check those via web at FL+), AIM (aerinofsiren), and Yahoo mail (aerinofsiren at yada yada). I'm trying to figure out how to enable the cellphone texty thing from AIM so I can get updates live.

I will be back. I love you all too much and would miss you too much to stay away for good. Plus there's the wedding and Jesup's exit to do...

Fare the well, Friends. I will see you as soon as I can.

~Aerin

No comments: