Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Random Dancing!


(Who knew bloodsuckers could be so tender?)

New Moon was awesome! I started the day in Team Jacob, but after what Edward went through for Bella, I had no choice but to switch!

I was marveling the other day... The Clones are 12 and 10, yet we STILL have, and use, some of their baby plates and bowls, as well as a few threadbare towels from their teeny-weeny youth. Blues Clues, Pat The Bunny, that stuff.

I swear there was some other random thought to go here... Ahh! Got it.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I adore the Old Navy Supermodelquins commercials.

Anyway, spent a really nice, but long day today with Ape for our anniversary. Had a fantastic brunch, then shopped for about 3 or 4 hours, then there was a concert and tree-lighting ceremony at the shopping center. Then New Moon!

No comments: